Please note that we due to copyright law, we are not able to recreate any logos, or images that are copyrighted without expressed, written consent from its owner.
FILE FORMATS ACCEPTED:
Adobe Illustrator (.AI), Photoshop (.PSD), .EPS, HI-RES PDF, HI-RES TIFF and HI-RES JPEG
FILE SET UP INFORMATION:
- All files are prefered to be set up using Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop.
- Please provide low resolution pdfs when possible for soft proof.
- All artwork should be setup in CMYK workspace.
- Specify PANTONE (PMS) color values using the Pantone Solid Coated library for all crucial colors, especially logos
and background colors.
- Custom color builds, transparency colors, and PMS tints cannot be guaranteed to print correctly, please specify a
Pantone color or provide a physical color reference, or color will print ‘as is.
- All raster artwork should be submitted at 200ppi at full size.
- Please provide a vector file for logos, taglines and trademarks.
- Please outline text when submitting final artwork. Or provide font files if editing is necessary. Mac fonts are not accepted.
LARGE FORMAT FILES SAVING INFO:
Working in PHOTOSHOP:
- Photoshop “raster” files are to be set up at 200ppi at 100% of final size in CMYK workspace.
- Save a flattened version of your layered file as a Photoshop .EPS, Set Preview to TIFF (8 bits/pixel), Set Encoding to JPEG (maximum quality)
Working in ILLUSTRATOR:
- Please setup file at 100% when possible. If scaling is needed, please note scale info on file.
- We recommend text and logos to be setup in Illustrator. Please specify Pantone (PMS) color when needed.
- Place/Link Photoshop .EPS files or raster images in Illustrator. Keep all Photoshop .EPS files in one folder along with the supporting Illustrator file.
FILE UPLOAD INSTRUCTIONS:
- Go to www.dropbox.com
- Username: email@example.com // Password: Elgin2575 (case sensitive)
- Once logged in, click on the “files” link on the top left of the page
- Find the folder with the correct show name and click on it
- From there, please find the “upload” icon – (it is on the top right hand side of the page and looks like a piece of paper with a plus on it)
- From there a window will pop up on the screen asking the user to find the files that they would like to send – just select the files and hit “open” and dropbox should do the rest.
Please email for graphics questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upload Your Graphic File
Uploads limited to 10MB. Follow the Dropbox instructions to send multiple, high-res files.