Viper Tradeshow Services is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy tradeshow floor.
Viper will provide COVID‐19 Prevention supplies to all staff. These include:
- Hand sanitizer stations at the service desk
- Disposable facemasks
- Cleaners and disinfectants
- Temperature checks each day for all staff.
- Increase aisles from standard 10’ aisles to 20’ aisles.
- Create specific entrances and exits that cannot be used interchangeably.
- Multiple entrances and exits to limit large gatherings.
- Create a traffic flow plan where aisles can only be accessed one way (signage/floor clings needed).
- Provide hand sanitizer stations at the end of every aisle.
- Plexiglass barriers on all service desk and registration counters.
- Limited to one person working per 6’ counter.
- CDC guideline informational signs posted throughout the floor.
- Social distancing floor markings in all Registration/queueing line areas
- Extended move‐in and move‐out time when available.
- Targeted exhibitor move‐in times to manage the number of people in the hall.
- Sanitation crews wipe down all furniture in booths prior to the show opening each day.