Viper Tradeshow Services is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy tradeshow floor.
COVID‐19 VACCINE POLICY:
As of September 1, 2021 all employees, sub‐contractors, and labor must either be vaccinated and be able to a show vaccination card, or produce a negative covid test every three days, while doing business with Viper inhouse or on show site. Additionally, all those listed above are required to follow the mask mandate as it applies to each local jurisdiction, regardless of vaccination status. This includes work in all Viper offices and warehouses.
Viper will provide COVID‐19 Prevention supplies to all staff. These include:
- Hand sanitizer stations at the service desk
- Disposable facemasks
- Cleaners and disinfectants
- Temperature checks each day for all staff.
- Increase aisles from standard 10’ aisles to 20’ aisles.
- Create specific entrances and exits that cannot be used interchangeably.
- Multiple entrances and exits to limit large gatherings.
- Create a traffic flow plan where aisles can only be accessed one way (signage/floor clings needed).
- Provide hand sanitizer stations at the end of every aisle.
- Plexiglass barriers on all service desk and registration counters.
- Limited to one person working per 6’ counter.
- CDC guideline informational signs posted throughout the floor.
- Social distancing floor markings in all Registration/queueing line areas
- Extended move‐in and move‐out time when available.
- Targeted exhibitor move‐in times to manage the number of people in the hall.
- Sanitation crews wipe down all furniture in booths prior to the show opening each day.